I recently finished reading Mitch Albom’s The Time Keeper. It’s a nice short read with a wonderful message at the heart of it. I’d like to share 3 lessons from it.
3 Big Lessons from the Book
1. Time is the great equalizer. Everyone has 24 hours at their disposal.
2. Death is the even greater equalizer. You and I will die.
3. Live in the moment. Maximize the time given to you. No point trying to rush time or to wish time to come back.
Wonderful quotes from the book:
1. With endless time, nothing is special. With no loss or sacrifice, we can’t appreciate what we have.
2. There is a reason God limits our days. Why? To make each one precious.
What are your thoughts on death and time? Share them in the comments below.